We develop and facilitate artful learning events, programs and mentoring on site, in schools, and organisations with a love of learning and creativity at their centre. Our repertoire includes:
- Mentoring for educational leadership – inspiring a subject, interest or team of staff.
- Arts and project-based learning opportunities – visual arts, drama, music and sustainability.
- Multidisciplinary or interdisciplinary thematic workshops.
- Creative mentoring.
- STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Maths) learning opportunities through the arts.
- Specialist arts-based interactions: ceramics, improvised theatre, drama, drawing, mixed media.
- Developing or expanding expertise in arts education– planning, assessment and evaluation of programs.
- Promoting balance, wellness and sustainability in your work centre.
- Cultivating a thriving school culture through the arts.
We also facilitate professional learning opportunities in arts, wellbeing, sustainability and leadership. Crafted to the needs of Principals, teachers, support and administration staff. Let us design and conduct a one hour workshop, day program or a series of programs with you – all linked to your state or territory curriculum outcomes or contextual needs.